When was the last time you had a chance to sit down and work on your scrapbook/photo album without any interruptions?
Are you looking for an opportunity to get away with some friends and share memories and fun while working on your scrapbook/photo album?
Then this event is for you!
We will be at the beautiful Isabella Freedman Retreat Center in Northwest Connecticut (https://hazon.org/isabella-freedman/) for 3-days of uninterrupted time – starting Friday, March 22nd at 1pm through Sunday, March 24th at 1pm. You can stay up as late as you want and crop in your pajamas.
The price includes the following:
• private room (double occupancy) with 2 queen beds and private bath
• lovely Friday night dinner with wine (casual); breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday
• ice cream social on Saturday night
• a large scrapbooking room in the main building with lots of windows and your own table
• gifts for attending and raffle prizes
• coffee, tea and water available all day
• use of all scrapbooking tools
Creative Memories scrapbooking supplies will be available for purchase.
And, chair massages will be available Saturday afternoon for $1 a minute.
Seats are limited, so don’t wait – REGISTER at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/3-day-winter-scrapbooking-retr…