10 Reasons to Digitize Your Printed Family Photos Before It’s Too Late
- They take up less space.
- All photographic materials deteriorate with time.
- Old slides and negatives tend to color-shift over time.
- To view your slides, you have to dig out your old projector (if it still works), or a slide viewer, in order to enjoy them.
- If you have old negatives, you really can’t view them at all – unless you have a rare genetic ability to invert colors on your own.
- Most of us no longer own a VHS player.
- Your past is important – not only to you, but to your children, grandchildren and other relatives. Your photos represent are important pieces of your family history.
- Once they exist as digital files, all of your old photographs can be easily shared.
- Uploading your scanned photos onto your computer turns it into a time machine. All those treasured (in some cases – forgotten) memories can be pulled up at a moment’s notice, to be enjoyed and shared.
- When they exist in digital form, these treasured artifacts can be rehabilitated as much as needed. So, even if your memories have faded, the photos of your past can be viewed as though it all happened yesterday.
We scan and digitize your photos, old media, and memorabilia!
Your Package Includes:
- Initial assessment
- White glove scanning at 600 DPI
- Images are scanned into a predetermined file structure to allow for easy organization and retrieval
- Digitized photos saved to an external hard drive
Pricing is based on number of photos
We recommend organizing your photos prior to scanning.