I can help you get control of your photos in several ways.
- Do It Yourself – I will spend a few hours with you to show you how to get started so that you can organize your photos at your own pace.
- Help You With It – I will work along side of you as we get your photos organized.
- Do It For You – I will take your photos to my studio and return them organized and ready to enjoy.
If you are ready to tackle your photo clutter so that it is preserved for you and future generations to enjoy and you know that you need assistance with that project then I am here for you. You will benefit from having an expert who will be with you and guide you through every step of the process until all your photos are organized and safely stored.
Preserving Your Printed Photo Legacy includes:
- One hour in-home assessment of your photo collection
- Customized action plan with a family timeline
- Hands-on organization services (at your home or in my studio) including removal of duplicates and bad images
- Archival safe Legacy Box(es) to store photos with printed tabs and an index
- Digitizing of photos to an external hard drive
- Purchase and setup of a cloud-based account for permanent storage of digital images
- Design and printing of one photo book
Services are available in increments of half-day packages.
Because everyone’s photo organizing needs are different, I will work with you to create a program that fits your needs.